Actor-comedian Cheech Marin joins Cheryl Shuman, executive director of NORML90210, the Beverly Hills chapter of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws, at a Thursday news conference to launch a partnership with HempCon.com and Medical Marijuana Show, in Los Angeles. Promoters describe HempCon as Los Angeles’ largest gathering of activists, entrepreneurs, educators, cultivators and patients of the Medical Marijuana Community, running Friday to Sunday, Feb. 19-21. Marin and longtime partner in comedy Tommy Chong will release their first film in over two decades, Hey Watch This, on April 20..
- #Queen of #Cannabis - Known as the Most Powerful Woman in Pot! - Meet Cheryl Shuman, the Martha Stewart of Marijua… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @soledadobrien: Again @seanhannity with the lying. twitter.com/foxnews/status… 8 hours ago
- RT @CherylShuman: ABC's 20/20 Television Magazine Show: These Beverly Hills Moms Have "Gone To Pot" :) abcnews.go.com/2020/video/mot… @CherylShu… 8 hours ago
- RT @CherylShuman: Do you remember when you joined Twitter? I do! #MyTwitterAnniversary 10 years ago I was one of the first people to use tw… 8 hours ago
- RT @CherylShuman: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Whether it’s my family, co-workers or clients, I put their interests f… 8 hours ago