This year will go down in history as the the beginning of the end to America’s longest failed war: the war on drugs. Voters in Colorado and Washington made worldwide news by legalizing marijuana, Presidents around Latin America spoke out passionately against the drug war, and award-winning movies documented the horrors of the drug war and gave voice to those seeking change. Below are some of top stories of 2012 that capture the momentum and give us hope that we can and will find an exit strategy to the disastrous war on drugs.
- “You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope some day you'll join us And the world will be as one."… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 30 minutes ago
- #Phoenix Oct. 12th-15th @CherylShuman “Martha Stewart of Marijuana” #Keynote Speaker swccexpo.com/phoenix2017/ch…… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 39 minutes ago
- Are You an #Influencer? I just joined this new networking group for #Influence influence.co/cherylshuman @CherylShuman CherylShuman.com 13 hours ago
- The Appalachians: Documentary youtu.be/DHOyYQ0Wm_I @CherylShuman was born & raised in the gateway to the Appalachians, #Portsmouth #Ohio 13 hours ago
- #Portsmouth #Ohio votes pro #Cannabis #MedicalMarijuana portsmouth-dailytimes.com/news/18875/por… @PDTNews Support Us! @CherylShuman… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago