This year will go down in history as the the beginning of the end to America’s longest failed war: the war on drugs. Voters in Colorado and Washington made worldwide news by legalizing marijuana, Presidents around Latin America spoke out passionately against the drug war, and award-winning movies documented the horrors of the drug war and gave voice to those seeking change. Below are some of top stories of 2012 that capture the momentum and give us hope that we can and will find an exit strategy to the disastrous war on drugs.
- RT @InvestNCannabis: We are thrilled to welcome @CherylShuman to @CannabisCon2018 and @CannCanForums Watch @katiecouric's interview with th… 12 hours ago
- RT @_deepakanand: You'll Soon Be Able To Take A "#Cannabis Growing Class" At Montreal's @mcgillu mtlblog.com/news/youll-soo… 12 hours ago
- RT @EdKrassen: Anyone notice how Donald Trump attacked Joe Biden this morning, not for accusing him of making sexist, crude remarks in High… 1 day ago
- RT @Bleeding4Kansas: Simply re-establishing CBD oil is legal in KS does not help suffering patients who need full spectrum medicine #ksleg… 1 day ago
- RT @InvestNCannabis: #SaveTheDate :: March 18th - 23rd, 2018 The Queen of Cannabis As Seen On TV Cheryl Shuman Returns to Tel Aviv, Israel… 1 day ago